✓ Simple and Easy to Use Tests. The Exploro® 7-panel urine drug test kit includes 5 individually sealed dip-cards, 5 urine collection containers and easy to follow and detailed instructions for the best test results. See their ease of use in the “How to use” tab.
✓ Fast and Accurate Screening. Get precise results in just 5 minutes with 99.9% accuracy in the comfort and privacy of your home. Don’t waste your time on lab drug screenings to get the same result as with a 7-panel urine drug test for home use.
✓ Highly Sensitive Tests For Most Used Drugs. Detect 7 most used drugs in the USA with detection levels (ng/ml) as indicated in the mandatory guidelines for federal workplace drug testing programs: THC - 50, COC - 300, OPI - 2000, AMP - 1000, MET -1000, BZO - 300, MDMA - 500.
✓ FDA cleared and CLIA waived. All Exploro tests are FDA 510(k) cleared for over-the-counter use (OTC) as well as CLIA waived for professional use. You’ll be sure to get a safe and reliable product that can be used at home, work, school, college, clinics, substance abuse centers, etc.
✓ 100% Risk-Free Guarantee. We are confident in our drug tests and their performance. However, if you are unsatisfied or it does not meet your expectations, we'll buy it back from you and cover any shipping costs.
The Exploro Highly Sensitive 7-Panel Urine Drug Test is designed to detect drugs and drug metabolites in human urine through visual interpretation of color development on the test dip-card as per the Mandatory Federal Guidelines for Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs:
- Marijuana (THC) - 50 ng/ml
- Cocaine (COC) - 150 ng/ml
- Opioids (MOP) - 300 ng/ml
- Amphetamine (AMP) - 500 ng/ml
- Methamphetamine (MET) - 500 ng/ml
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) - 300 ng/ml
- Ecstasy (MDMA) - 500 ng/ml
How to Use
- Immerse the dip-card in urine for 10-15 seconds.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Read the test results.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping rates and delivery times:
- Standard Delivery (4-7 business days) - $4.94
- NextDay / 2-Day / 3-Day Delivery - $7.94
- Standard / NextDay / 2-Day / 3-Day Delivery - FREE for orders over $20
- Only Standard Delivery for AK/HI and P.O. Boxes.
- Delivery days are business days, which are counted from Monday to Friday. Since Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days, they are not counted in delivery time.
- NextDay, 2-Day and 3-Day Delivery may temporarily be unavailable in some states due to lack of inventory in a particular warehouse. We are currently in the process of fixing this issue, so everyone can get their orders as fast as possible.
Orders made on business days until 2:00 PM EST are shipped on the same day when ordered. Orders received after 2:00 PM EST will be shipped out on the following business day.
USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL.
International shipping is not available at the moment. We only accept orders made in the US.
All our products are 100% risk-free guarantee. That means if you aren't fully satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you have 365 days after purchasing to let us know. Then we'll send you a full refund including the cost of shipping or we'll exchange the product immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How accurate is drug testing in urine?
A: Laboratory test results for drugs of abuse have indicated greater than >99.9% accuracy when used according to the directions provided.
Q: What does positive and negative mean?
A: Negative result (two lines) indicates that the drug concentration in your urine specimen is below the detectable level or does not exist at all. Positive result (one line) indicates that the drug concentrated in your specimen is above detectable level.
Q: What is the shelf-life of this test?
A: The shelf-life of the pouch is 24 months. Every box should be used within 6 months as each pouch has its due date printed on it, therefore you will know exactly for how long they will be usable.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Check our FAQs for even more questions and answers or ask yours in the “Customer Reviews & Questions” tab.